Wednesday, February 3, 2010

i yell at the crashing waves of trial, as we did in destin

blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive...

this semester (in its four weeks) have been the trial of my life.

the question in any interview, "describe when you had to work in a team setting that was not favorable" is now booked. along with "describe when you had a serious conflict." also, "describe any tough situations you've had."

my response to all would be, "thank god for great friends."

i am useless without them. all of them.

hakuna matata is a phrase that needs to return.
now that i've learned to organize my time (decently)... i think it's time to be no worries. i shouldn't let 3110 faze me. and after all that, i enjoy all my other classes. and you know what? i like my groupmates for 3110 for the most part.

i ask "why me?" when there are other people that could be suffering instead of me.

my mindset should be "thank god."
because i'm blessed with this opportunity once again.

everything will all work out.

hakuna matata

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. It will be difficult (trust me), but you'll feel stronger in the end as long as you don't let the class break your spirit. (You already know this, I'm just giving encouragement).

    Let me know if you have any problems. I'm not that much use with regards to LabVIEW, but I definitely know how to write reports...or if you just need some moral support, I'm here too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ginger :)
    i'm sure i'll be complaining to you too before long (and you'll be like "i told you so.") i'm glad you're doing ok though, it was good to see you for that brief time. hopefully we can all hang out at some point...

    ReplyDelete