Monday, August 10, 2009

pooped

so...

i think i'm about ready to head back.

two of the three days since i've been in japan have involved trips to different doctors:
- at the dentist, i got two of my wisdom teeth taken out
-at the ENT (ears nose throat) i got a tube and saline solution shoved up my nose
-went to the dermatologist today (that wasn't so bad)

tomorrow, i'm going to the doctors for asthma medications...

all in all, it's been a very relaxing time though (surprisingly).
been sleeping plenty. and reading.

not a whole lot of exercising...

sigh.

5 comments:

  1. DUDE i just noticed the title was "pooped," ... so i definitely taught my german colleague, michael (the one i'm also teaching chinese), that word. and he has been using it ever since! i'm pretty excited about impacting his life this way, hehe.

    e.g. today he emailed me saying, "I have to go on with my pooping work (preparing buffers)."

    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get back shune! We have to hang out and i'm ready for frisbee. When I saw ent i definitely thought of lord of the rings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. only you, karen, would teach that colloquial. i mean, honestly. of all the phrases, really? actually, the way he used that sentence like brad would. it made me laugh.

    eddie, between you and phil, i need to be a beast by the time intramurals independent playoffs start.

    eddie and karen -- GRAB YO PHEET

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa whoa whoa... btwn eddie and phil? am i a ghost or what? i can still be there...

    ReplyDelete